As the weather gets nicer, it is a great time to connect with your neighbors, build relationships, and allow Jesus to lead you as His witness in those relationships. Here are 10 ideas to get you going!
- Invite neighbors over for a grill out or s’mores roast
- Have an outside yard game afternoon or evening (bags, ladderball, croquet, etc)
- Grow a garden and give out extra produce to neighbors
- Start a walking/running group in the neighborhood
- Have a front yard ice cream party (chalk and bubbles for children)
- Buy an extra dozen donuts and give them to your neighbor for breakfast
- Walk around your neighborhood and pray for people living in each house you pass by
- Set a meet your neighbors night with munchies and drinks in your driveway/front yard
- Make May Day Baskets or Spring Time Baskets to deliver with a VBS invite
- Organize an effort for neighbors to help take care of elderly in the neighborhood (lawn care, carpooling, meals, etc)
Go and be the church!