You live where you live for a purpose. God has placed you in a particular neighborhood so that you can share the joy of Jesus with those who live around you. There’s no better time to do that than the month of December. What does that look like? It’s all about relationships. Here’s some great ideas to build relationships with your neighbors that God can work in and through.
- Have a neighborhood Christmas party
- Organize Christmas Caroling in your neighborhood
- Throw a New Years Eve Party
- Invite neighbors to a Christmas Eve Service (www.lccaltoona.org/worship-gatherings)
- Ding dong ditch (drop off cookies and run)
- Host a cookie decorating party with neighborhood kids
- Volunteer to babysit/kid swap for parents to shop
- Have a card-making party
May the joy of Jesus shine through you this Christmas!