LCC GroupsOne big church, lots of small ones.
We best experience the life that Jesus gives when we’re connected with other Jesus-followers!
It is our desire that LCC is one big church made up of 100’s of small churches where people are becoming more and more like Jesus, enjoying great friendships, and making a difference in their community.
Our small churches (LCC Groups):
- Are Jesus-centered communities on mission:
- They pray and study the Bible together to grow in relationship with Jesus. (UP)
- They share life to grow in relationship with each other (IN)
- They live as missionaries to grow in relationship with those who don’t yet know the Lord (OUT)
- Are open to new people (both Christians and non-Christians)
- Have 3-30 people
- Can include kids or not
- Multiply, but are never forced to split. As groups grow, we will trust the Spirit to guide each group into how to further its Kingdom impact.
- Have leaders that receive training and encouragement
If you are interested in starting an LCC Group or being part of one, email email@example.com for more info.
GROUP LEADER TRAINING
We provide ongoing support and encouragement for all our group leaders. If you have a passion to lead a group or have any questions, please let us know!
PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE@LCCALTOONA.ORG!