Serve FinanciallyEach one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7
What could God do with your financial gifts? Change a life? Feed a hungry child? Provide an opportunity for a young person to learn about the Lord? When you give to God’s mission through Lutheran Church of the Cross, you are a partnering with God to transform lives as we seek to be Jesus-centered community on mission. Thank you for your generous giving.
All that we have is God’s, and we are called to be faithful and generous with ALL of it. The Bible tells us about a tithe (giving 10% directly to God’s mission). Don’t know how much to give? Calculate your tithe using this online tithing calculator.
- Giving Guide 2017 – This is your guide to giving yourself and your finances to God’s mission. Check it out!
What Kinds of Gifts Can I Give?
- Checks/Cash: Personal checks and cash are welcome. These gifts may be placed in the offering plate during our worship gatherings or brought to the church office.
- Give Online: Give to God’s mission through LCC anytime and anywhere through a safe and secure process. You can make one-time gifts or set up automatic gifts to ensure that your giving to the Lord is consistent, even when you are out of town. While we accept offerings via credit cards, we strongly suggest that no one give out of debt or use a credit card unless it is paid off every month. Give online.
- Stocks or Mutual Funds: Publicly-traded securities can be donated to the church and may also provide significant tax benefits to the donor. Talk to your tax advisor. For more info contact Laurel Swanson at email@example.com.
- Give By Text: Send the amount you’d like to give (including $ sign) to 515-303-1940 and follow the instructions!
Thank you for your financial support of God’s Mission through Lutheran Church of the Cross.