Connections that go beyond the weekly service.
Sunday Workshops – Sunday Workshops offers simple and practical learning experiences on topics that matter to you most. Sundays from September – May. 9:50-10:40 am. Topics vary each month. Drop-ins expected. No registration needed.
Foundational Classes – These classes are open to anyone, and lay a foundation for each person’s faith journey. They can be taken independently in any order.
- Alpha – Explore faith and the big questions of life in a relaxed, non-threatening environment. (Fall 2018)
- On Mission (Spiritual Gifts) –
- Dust (Faith Practices) – Explore habits that help you strengthen your faith, including simplicity, Bible reading, prayer, community, and rest. (Spring 2019)
- Rock Solid Finances – Are you tired of always worrying about money? Do you know what the Bible says about money? This class will teach basic financial strategies based on the truth of God’s Word. In it, we will cover the topics of budgeting, debt elimination, savings, and honoring God with our finances.
- Ultimate Journey – The Ultimate Journey takes you on an amazing journey of discovery, healing, and deep restoration in Christ.
Sunday Learning Classes – These adult learning classes, held from 9:45-10:45 am, are held at Cross Creek and use curriculum chosen by the instructors each semester.
Small Groups – Several different small groups meet at various times and dates throughout the week, and are made up of different ages and genders. Contact email@example.com to find out more based on your specific interests.