make a difference
What could God do with your financial gifts? Change a life? Feed a hungry child? Provide an opportunity for a young person to learn about the Lord?
What could God do with your financial gift? Feed a hungry family, restore a broken marriage, equip future leaders, help someone find hope in Jesus? Your generosity matters to many in our community and God uses it in awesome ways.
Ways to Give
- Online. Give securely online by clicking on the “Give” button.
- Bill Pay. Through your financial institution’s bill pay service, payable to Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1701 8th St SW, Altoona, IA 50009.
- By Cash or Check. Cash or checks can be dropped in the offering boxes in the back of the Worship Center, dropped off at the church office, or checks can be mailed to: Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1701 8th SW, Altoona, IA 50009.
- By Text. Text $[amount] to 515-303-1940.
- Stocks, Annuities, and Estate Giving. We accept stock donations through our Edward Jones advisor. Contact Laurel at email@example.com for more information on these types of gifts.
Thanks for your faithful giving to God’s mission through Church of the Cross!