Preschool through Elementary
…and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.” – Jesus, Mark 10:14 (ESV)
Is my child ready for First Communion? See how many of these are “yes” answers:
- Is your child capable of paying attention in worship services?
- Does your child participate in other aspects of worship, such as song and prayer?
- Does your child express love for Jesus through prayer?
- Does your child understand God’s presence in their life?
- Does your child enjoy reading or listening to stories from the Bible?
- Do they have some understanding of what communion means?
- Do they have a desire to participate in communion?
Would you love for your kids to develop friendships and have fun, all while learning about how their faith can help them through the ups and downs of everyday life? Kids can join Sunday School any time throughout the year.
Sunday Learning is held from 9:45-10:45 am in the main building Learning Center. Includes large and small group learning in age-focused groups, led by trained teachers. Register online by clicking HERE.