Let us pray for whatever is on your heart.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my surgeon and medical staff at IA. Methodist, and for me tomorrow as I undergo a carotid artery surgery. I am thankful for my LCC family, and trust God's grace will be with me and them. I'm praying also for my grown children to receive peace and strength through Christ Jesus. We are all believers, but we also need prayers. Thank you!
Received: July 14, 2021
Prayers of Thanksgiving for a beautiful and safe Graduation season. The seniors had a year full of ups and downs and it certainly wasn't a 'normal' senior year in high school. They finished the task at hand and should all be very proud of themselves. Best of luck to each of them as they move forward into adulthood. May the love of the Lord that is in their hearts remain a driving force as they move forward.
Received: June 4, 2021
Please pray for my family as we grieve for our mother. My Mom died Tuesday May 18th of heart failure. Her pain and suffering have ended and we know she is with the Lord. This knowledge gives us comfort, but it does not decrease our loss. This world is not the same without her presence.
Received: May 22, 2021
diabeties /insulin resistance healing, deliverence
Received: April 19, 2021
rebecca - anxiety ocd /depression healing deliverence
Received: April 19, 2021
My Mom had been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Please pray for her and her husband for courage and strength as they navigate this new direction of life and the decisions they will be making.
Received: April 5, 2021
Prayers of Thanksgiving, my friend Jeff's hip replacement went very well and he is on his road to recovery with minimal pain!
Also asking for prayers of comfort for my Aunt Dorothy and Cousin Donna. They live north of Boston and lost their husband and dad on March 15. My uncle had been diagnosed with liver cancer at age 87 and was given 2-3 months to live. He came home with hospice and was surrounded with his family the final 8 days of his life here on earth.
Received: March 18, 2021
Please pray I, Kelly, don't nap during the day and get 7-9 hours of sleep at night while being on any dosage of abilify. Pray I am not tired while reading. Pray that I don't become manic. Pray I'm motivated and in a good mood. Also, that my memory improves. Please pray that my arteries and veins are not clogged. Pray that my goiter goes away and the nodule on my thyroid. Pray my kidney function improves too. Pray that my husband, Nathan, gets to a healthy weight and lives long enough to see his great grandkids while being able to walk and talk well. Pray that I am awake enough and have time to home school my son while also having time to exercise, read, crochet, do chores, cook, write in journal, write poetry, watch tv or a movie, play a board game on weekends, and have time for friends and family, but most importantly prioritize God.
Received: March 4, 2021
Asking for prayers for strength, peaceful hearts and healing for my friend, Jeff. He is in his mid-50's and will be having a hip replacement done on March 3.
Received: February 26, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.