Let us pray for whatever is on your heart.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
For Wyatt who has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. His chemo will start on June 20th. He is a father with 4 young children. Please pray for his wife Ashley and the whole family as they absorb the diagnosis and start the fight for his health.
Received: June 19, 2019
Prayers being requested for Lois Cihacek. We are in the Dallas,Tx area and she is being admitted for further testing, due to some highly elevated blood test results.
Received: June 1, 2019
I (Leann) will be losing my job at the end of June, along with 820 other Iowans, due to changes with Medicaid privatization.
Received: April 22, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: April 13, 2019
My uncle passed away just before nine this morning, please pray for Barb and Linda his sister and fiancée who were with him. Thank you
Received: April 11, 2019
Asking for prayers for healing of my foot. Just had a third surgery on this foot 10 weeks ago. I’m still having alot of pain. Please pray my foot will heal completely without the need for more surgery. Also prayer for strength to persevere through this. Thank you!
Received: April 11, 2019
Please pray for our family,specifically my uncle, Bill. He began battling pancreatic cancer in January 2019 doctors began a procedure to remove the tumor two weeks ago and discovered the cancer has actually spread to his liver, there is nothing more to be done in terms of treatment.
Bill elected to come home from Kansas City and is at my mothers house with his fiancée. As of this morning there has been an additional, stronger pain medication added along with medication for anxiety. He and I discussed his relationship with Christ and he is prepared, however after a difficult day yesterday he is scared and struggling with fear.
Please pray for Bill, his fiancée Linda and my mother Barb (they are his caregivers at home).
Received: April 10, 2019
Pray for me in my fight against false doctrine.
Received: April 9, 2019
Please pray for my friend Kellie. She's 41 years old and has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She has 4 young children. She's a fighter, but I know this is going to be a tough battle.
Please also pray for our friend Grant. His hands are going numb and he's not able to work. He's going through a lot of testing right now to try and figure out what is wrong.
Received: April 2, 2019
Please pray for my mom and I. Mom has been diagnosed with heart failure as of July 2018. The best we can hope for is close to normal. Prayers are needed for her to continue to push herself to be as active as she can and for her heart to continue to recover. I am in need of prayer as her primary caregiver and helper. Thanks to my church family.