Let us pray for whatever is on your heart.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray of the Family of Marva Hoogland who passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday at the age of 60. Pray for her Mother, Sisters, Husband and Children as they mourn this sudden death.
Received: November 1, 2018
Please pray for my son who is struggling with school, he is in Junior High and something has him upset to the point of complaining about stomach aches and making himself physically sick to avoid going to school. As his mom, I don't know how to help, he won't talk to me and tell me anything that is bothering me which is leaving me to be a detective and try to determine what is going on in an attempt to help. Whatever it is for him, it's very real. Pray he finds peace and returns to the lovable little man I know.
Received: October 8, 2018
Please pray for my mother Edna Bryan she is suffering mental illness. Please pray for her total healing from this demonic oppression and that she be returned to her right state of mind. Please pray James 4:7 over her that she would s submit herself therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from her. In Jesus Name Amen
Received: October 6, 2018
For Enrique Estrada, one of our ministry/mission partners, at the death of his mother.
Received: October 4, 2018
For my Aunt Clarine who has a mass on her spine that is making it very difficult to walk. Pray for the Dr's as they decide if this is an infection or a tumor. Prayers that her children are able to get her to her Dr's appointments and find a nursing home bed if necessary.
Received: October 3, 2018
For Elaine Tucker. She is hospitalized with weakness and unable to walk. Unsure what is causing it.
Received: September 25, 2018
Ritzen White passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Please lift the entire family in prayer.
Received: September 24, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: September 14, 2018
Prayers for John’s mom, Barb, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Give her doctors wisdom to determine the best treatment and her strength and healing to fight this.
Received: September 13, 2018
Praise for all the Students and Leaders who have been in the building in the last week. Either in Sunday Morning Learning Hour or Wednesday night Youth. Please pray that they were welcomed with so much love that they desire to come back and learn more about being a child of Jesus.