Let us pray for whatever is on your heart.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: October 19, 2020
Please pray I will find a job soon and be able to sleep at night
Received: September 20, 2020
Please pray for my recovery from breast cancer
Received: September 9, 2020
Our son-in-law passed out on Saturday. Neighbors helped our daughter put him in the car or take to the emergency room. When he regained consciousness he did not remember much of any thing, including the disaster that Cedar Rapids just went through. Heart rate dropped to 23 bpm. Needs to see a neurologist and cardiologist as soon as possible. Please pray that this is a minor problem. He is such a good person and we love him. He. Is what keeps our daughter going and loving life.
Received: August 23, 2020
This is a request but also a praise. I asked for prayer fro my brother-in-law, Dave, August 6th. We were told he would not make it the night let alone the next couple days. Well, God has been answering prayers left and right! Dave is still here, responding to the radiation, steroids and chemo!! God is so, so good! He is not out of the woods yet, and the mounting health care costs will be another prayer request we will need. I ask all this in Jesus's name. I have seen a miracle working in Dave!! I know God still wants him here on earth. I don't know how long but we will continue praising God for what we are receiving now! Please continue prayers for Dave and my sister's family for his healing and also for financial help as they are going to need it. Thank you all so much for your previous and continued prayers!!!!
Received: August 22, 2020
Please pray for my friend Marianne who has been very sick since her kidney transplant 6 months ago. She is kind and generous and needs lots of.prayers right now. Thank you
Received: August 22, 2020
Please add my niece Cally, to your prayer list. She has COVID and is 5 months with child. She is only 30 years old. Please pray for the Lord's healing, and that no harm will come to her baby. Please also pray for her mother in law and sister in law who also have COVID. Thank you friends in Christ.
Received: August 12, 2020
My balance and dizziness has gotten worse. Although I'm going thru physical therapy, I still need my fellow believers to pray for me, please. All honor and glory be to our Lord God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
Received: August 12, 2020
Please pray for my niece, Cally, who is 30 and is with child, and suffering from COVID. Pray for her husband also, as he is exhibiting symptoms, but has tested negative. Also, Zach's mom and sister who also are recovering from this horrible virus. They are part of our community and live near LCC. Please pray for healing and that the virus has no effective on the "baby" and will not spread further through our family or to others. Thank you.
Received: August 9, 2020
Please pray for my brother-in-law, Dave Johnson. He has fought non-smokers lung cancer for 5 years and was doing well. Last night he was rushed to hospital and found out he had brain camcer. Told he wouldn't live through the night. We put out prayer requests and he made it through and we need more prayers coming please!! We all know God is the ultimate Physician and only He knows our time! I believe in the name of Jesus that God is not done with Dave yet!! He has a wife, a daughter and 2 step children, Nolan and Kinsey whom he has been with since they were very young! He is a wonderful, Christian man and has always put God first!! Please pray for our miracle for Dave!! Thank you so much, prayer warriors!!