Let us pray for whatever is on your heart.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for our son who is battling depression. Please help him to rise out of his darkness and fill his heart with joy and hope.
Received: December 18, 2018
Asking for prayers for our sweet family! We are 25 weeks pregnant and our son tried to come early last night , but they were able to stop him! . We are currently at Methodist hospital through the Hiliday season,and more . We want him to grow grow grow!
Received: December 15, 2018
Please pray for me as I struggle with my autoimmune disease and all those in our church that suffer from them. Please pray that God will bring relief when there are flare ups and for better treatments and cures. Thank you.
Received: December 7, 2018
Continued healing and strength for my husband, Thom, as he recovers from back surgery.
Received: December 4, 2018
My son-in-law Neill is having surgery this morning for a ICD implant for his heart.
Received: December 3, 2018
Please send prayers to a family member who has terminal cancer. He is 10 years old and has been fighting for 18 months. It’s not good for him right now. Please pray for a miracle. It’s in God’s hands, but please pray that he doesn’t suffer and that his family can spend as much quality time wish him as possible.
Received: November 30, 2018
Please pray for my aunt as she is currently in kidney failure. She has maybe 1 day to live. She’s so scared she won’t get to Heaven, she’s asking for people to pray for her and that she gets to heaven. Please pray that her transition to her next journey is beautiful and that she is greeted into heaven to meet the Lord other members of her family that have passed.
Received: November 27, 2018
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: November 20, 2018
For my mom, Jean. She is having an angioplasty this morning.
Received: November 19, 2018
Please pray for Eric M. Please pray for his salvation and inter healing. Pray for hope- Eric needs hope. Pray for the well-spring of Christ's hope to fill his soul…