‘Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.’ Philippians 4:6-7
How can we pray for you? Post your prayer request on our prayer wall below. You can choose to have the request be anonymous, or not shared on the prayer wall at all. Or, for a private prayer request, use the “contact” tab to send a message to the office with your prayer request.
Prayer Requests During the Week
Prayer requests can be submitted anytime during the week by:
- Call the church offices at 515-967-4818
- Notifying any staff member
- Email the church office at Office@lccaltoona.org
Our Prayer Line is a weekly email listing prayer concerns from members of our congregation. If you have a concern you’d like included on the Internet Prayer-line or if you’d like to join the prayer-line, contact Laurel.
The Prayer Room, where individuals or groups can gather to pray, is located behind the Welcome Center near the Worship Center. As we commit ourselves to prayer, God’s plans and purposes for us are revealed in amazing ways.
Prayer Request Forms
Personal prayer requests can be submitted to the Prayer Team, the Staff, or to the Prayer Line. Communication cards (found in the bulletin) can be placed in the offering plate or given to an usher or staff member.
Prayer Requests Following Worship
There are members from the Prayer Team available to pray with you following each service. You will be directed during worship as to where they will be located.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.