Use your talents and skills in meaningful ways
Find your fit.
God is up to great things in our community. God created YOU to be an important part of that. Find a place to use your gifts in our church, our wider-community, or world.
Our Ministry Partners
Below is a brief synopsis for each of our ministry partners. If you would like to see what opportunities are available to partner with them, please click on the image to visit their webpage for direct contact information. For general queries about how Lutheran Church of the Cross partners with them, e-mail Kristie Kolsrud at email@example.com.
- Blessman International is a Christian, faith-based mission organization working to meet the needs of impoverished children and families in the South African province of Limpopo.
- Blessman International partners with volunteers and donors to provide sustainable programs that support the children of the South African province of Limpopo.
- Network of Christian churches and community partners that mobilizes eastern Polk County for compassionate service toward our neighbors
- Provides local food pantries, meal opportunities and limited financial assistance for rent and utilities
- Freedom for Youth Ministries empowers youth across Iowa, through the love of Jesus Christ, to break out of their current bondage, discover their God-given talents, and lead transformed lives.
- To unite the Christian community to reach out to our youth in Iowa and empower believers to demonstrate their love for Jesus by sharing their time and talents with the youth we serve.
- Summer program that feeds nutritious lunches to kids facing food insecurity in the Southeast Polk district
- Provides educational opportunities, leadership growth, and a positive environment for students to grow and thrive during the summer time.
• Train and equip indigenous leaders southeast Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar)
• Work with leaders in Southeast Asia towards self-sufficiency
- Mosaic recognizes that people with intellectual disabilities desire and deserve greater independence and closer ties to the community.
- Offers a variety of services for people with intellectual disabilities to pursue opportunities that empower people to live their full life.